Process Controls, Systems Integration and Instrument Calibration
Using Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Graphical User Interface (GUI) software as the heart of the systems, Precision Controls of Indianapolis designs and implements industrial process control and data acquisition systems for diverse uses in multiple industries.
We use the following skill sets to design and build our customers needed systems:
- thorough process assessment
- appropriate sensor and output control device selection
- choosing the best PLC for the job
- network design that encompasses all controllers, third party microprocessor equipment, and our customer’s IP connections
- ACAD system drawing creation
- UL labeled panel construction
- quality installation by either our labor forces or in conjunction with our customer’s chosen contractors
At the conclusion of implementation, we provide as-built documentation and system training. The final product will perform the desired level of automatic control and data acquisition that the customer needs.
We have extensive experience with the following:
- Allen Bradley, a Rockwell Systems Integrator
- Automation Direct
- Siz Net
- Rockwell SE and RSVIEW 32
- Proficy Ifix (Intellution)
- Proficy Cimplicity
We design and implement process control systems for facility owners in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky and beyond. Our systems can be found in:
- Water Treatment Plants
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Food Production
- Maunufacturing Plants
- Quality Control for Manufacturing Facilities
- Test Cells
- Environmental Chambers
Precision Controls of Indianapolis delivers solutions for the calibration of electrical, mechanical, and process control instruments that will meet your most stringent quality requirements.
We understand the importance of quality and accuracy in today's demanding market, and so we are committed to the highest level of instrument calibration service.
These instrument calibration services include:
- NIST traceable calibrations
- ISA CCST-certified technicians